Our regular washdown service does the hard work for you, delivering a quality wash & wax to all areas of your boat.
However, some of you may be wondering what to do between washes if you decide to use your boat.
After all, a hose down with regular tap water without immediately shammying will only once again start the process of hard water build-up.
Yet leaving it salty will only cause corrosion and once again reduce the life of your paint, gel coat or polish.
Mobile Boat Washing offers a 'Filter Exchange Program' so you can simply hose down your boat at the end of the day, leaving it salt and water spot free until your due for your next full wash & wax service.
Our units are designed to filter out the impurities from your standard tap water to produce pure de-mineralised water which will not leave any water spots behind after rinsing.
By joining our 'Filter Exchange Program' we can work together to ensure that your boat gets the most out of its current paint job, gel coat or polish and looks brand new year-round.
• You purchase 1 x exchange filter filled with a special resin & a new cartridge filter.
• When we perform your scheduled wash down we will test the effectiveness of your filter.
• When the system requires new resin and cartridges we will exchange the whole unit on the spot with another one ready to go.
• You will be charged after the exchange.
• The system will filter approximately 1000ltrs through it, so the ongoing costs depends how often you use it.
• We use a TDS testing meter (total dissolved solids) to determine when an exchange is required.
The average person gets 1-2 exchanges per year (dependant on use)