Tap water contains many organic and inorganic impurities – collectively known as "hard water". When you rinse down your boat with standard tap water and allow the water beads to air dry, the water evaporates and leaves a residue on the paint. This residue not only creates a physical barrier creating a dull appearance, it may gradually etch into the paint, gel coat or polish and will require a more frequent and abrasive cut & polish.
Never rinse your clears down with standard tap water and allow them to air dry. This is a MAJOR contributing factor to the white cloudy appearance of mistreated clears
After long exposure these spots become 'caked on' and can only be removed via a cut & polish or specialised chemicals.
White spots are much harder to see on a white paint job, but they are guaranteed to be present on any surface that hasn't been thoroughly chamoised. Our de-mineralised water solution solves this issue.
Check out our filter exchange program to see how you can tackle this issue at home – without the need to chamois.
Filter Exchange Program
Our system utilizes an on-board 4-stage filtration system to produce de-mineralised 'pure water'. This removes all impurities from standard tap water and allows water beads to air dry without leaving any chemical residue behind. This not only produces a superior look, it will ensure that the life of your paint, gel coat or polish is maximised to its full potential.
This 'pure water' system paired with our wash & wax will extend the time between cut & polishes and keep your boat shining year-round.
• Removal of constant atmospheric pollutants, salt spray, carbon, dirt, bird poo and more
• Maintain your boats paint, gel coat and polishes
• No more water spots in your glass, clears, stainless or paint
• Maximise the life of your last detail
• Less abrasive 'cut' required when getting cut & polished
• Instant added shine with our wash & wax – even on the waterside and bow
• Optimise the transparency of your clears and glass
• Step onto a clean boat next time you head out, not a dirty one!